Saturday, September 24, 2016

Unsatisfying Love

[So I made this awhile back and I wasn't sure at first if I was going to share it but here it is. I enjoy writing but I know there are a lot of things to work on. These were just thoughts I put in to writing. It's always good to practice right?]



Love

this whole world is so consumed about the idea of love

Love

in a world full of wrong we crave it so much thinking it will make wrong right

Love

looking for the perfect soul 

Love 

why are humans so consumed about the idea of love in someone's arms? No wait, scratch that. Why is THIS GENERATION so absorbed with love at the completely wrong time?

Love


why do we drown ourselves in thoughts and emotions that are made up of nothing but the self-centered acts of countless people

Love


be cautious, fragile one

Love

 What's the rush? 
Know that there's a right time for everything and this is not the time


Love

if you only knew. 
If you only knew that the kind of love that died for you way back is enough

Love


if
You
Only 
Knew

Love 


I am saying this today with a dart in my heart knowing the neglectful minds of our youth  


Love


Okay, maybe we should be so consumed about love after all.  Not the self-absorbed kind of love that happens to fall in the completely wrong places of your life, 

but the sacrificial love no one can compare to. So maybe there is a perfect soul after all

Love


when will you realize? 
that
is 
enough

Love 



how beauiful it is when you're smart enough to focus on the only love that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment